Sunset with Sandy



Hey everyone! It's good to be blogging again. Today, I'm finally sharing a set of photographs featuring my stylish friend, Sandy. I received some socks from Happy Socks earlier on in the year and wanted to feature a pair in a fun set of photographs. Can I just say, since wearing this pair myself (as well as a couple others), I'd definitely recommend purchasing some socks from H.S. - their pairs are suuuper comfortable and cute! 

One afternoon back in March, Pert, Sandy and I ventured off to the park. We took Sandy's bike (surprisingly fitting inside Pert's car boot thank goodness), which turned out to be the perfect addition to this fun-themed shoot. Sandy was the perfect model (as usual) and I couldn't be more thankful for her stylish self being willing to model for some of my photos. You did a great job, girl! I hope you enjoy these photographs just as much as I do. It was a race against the sunset and I think we ended up getting some great shots!

Bike - Reid Cycles
Socks - Happy Socks 


Behind the Scenes + Extras:



1 comments:

 

Blog Archive

About

Follow on Bloglovin